Yes, right here the bog (swamp) is so crazy that you can’t get across without bogshoes, that’s why the idea was born to move more safely and become what we are now – Swamp Waders. In wetter weather, you may have to walk through mud and wetness to get to the bog, but if that doesn’t scare you, then this bog will not disappoint both with the landscape and the feelings it provides. You definitely need waterproof shoes (we offer to rent rubber boots) so that you don’t get wet even before the bog. And as always, We will help you discover the secrets of the bog, and bogshoes will allow you to get to places that would otherwise be difficult or even impossible. This will also be a great opportunity to pick cranberries, which are especially delicious right now.
The hike is intended for active participants who like challenges, so you must be in good physical shape and the recommended age for participants is 10-60 years. Age is not an obstacle if you are born to go hiking.
APPLY FOR THE HIKE: by writing email@example.com
(indicate number of participants, shoe size and contact telephone number)
If you have any questions, call +371 20120101
Description of the hike:
- Duration: 4-5 hours
- Difficulty level: medium (for beginners)
- Meeting place and time: at 10:45 in the parking near Tourist Information Center of Staicele
- Closing time: around 17:00
- Participation fee for the hike: 20 EUR; 10 EUR (7-17 years). Sign up for the newsletter and receive a 10% discount.
- Bring: snacks and drinking water
- Wear: hiking shoes or rubber boots
- Costs include:
- Preparation of the hiking route
- Delivery and rental of bog shoes
- Many years of experience, knowledge and support of guides
By car: click on the link to open the coordinates of the destination in the navigation application, if using waze or google maps, or using coordinates 57.835711, 24.747803. From the meeting place, we will drive closer to the bog.
What it looks like in a bog:
* By participating in the hike, you agree to the publication of photos on the social networks of purvubrideji.lv.
* The hiking regulations can be found here.
* The route leads through protected nature areas