On January 8, you will have the opportunity to go hiking with snowshoes to enjoy a wintry Sunday morning and sunrise in the Great Kemeri Bog. This will be a great opportunity to kick off the new year, get to know snowshoeing, get tons of tips, and spend the morning walking animal trails, roads and off-roads. You should bring: a flashlight, snacks and a warm drink. The hike will take place in any weather conditions, with or without snow, but of course we hope for a snow-covered pine forest and bog that will sparkle in the flashlights.
Sunday morning at 07:00 we meet at the parking lot near the peat quarries of Great Kemeri Bog. The hike will be ~3 hours long (rest and photo breaks included). The route is circular. We will provide you with snowshoes, but if you have your own, be sure to write, we will give you a discount.
In case of questions, write to e-mail email@example.com or call +371 20120101 (calls and WhatsApp)
Features and amenities
- Duration: ~ 3 hours
- Skill: easy
- Location: at 6:45 AM at parking area on the edge of the Great Kemeri Bog
- Closing time: at 10:00 AM
- Participation fee for the hike: 25 EUR; 10 EUR (7-17. years old). Guide services and bog shoe rental are included.
- You should bring: a flashlight, snacks and a warm drink
- What to wear: winter boots or hiking shoes that cover the ankle to support snowshoes
APPLY FOR THE HIKE: by writing firstname.lastname@example.org
(indicate number of participants, shoe size and contact telephone number)
If you have any questions, call +371 20120101