On Wednesday evening, April 28 , there is a great opportunity to end the working day by going on a short hike with bog shoes in Cena heath. See you at 19:00 to get to the most beautiful lakes of the bog before dark and watch the sunset sun with warm tea. If the time is depressed, then there is nothing to worry about, because the base, which sways underfoot, will not allow us to relax and provide fun and interesting moments. After sunset we will hear the first cranes that have already started to gather for a night’s sleep and the long way to the south.
The event is held in Latvian with the possibility of translation into Russian and English.
The number of participants is limited!
Trekking boots with waterproof membrane or rubber boots are required.
Features and amenities
Duration: ~ 2.5 hours
Location: at 19:00 at the bus stop in Cielava to go to the starting point of the hike together
Closing time: around 22:30
Participation fee for the hike: 20 EUR per person (50% discount for 7-17 year olds). Guide services and bog shoe rental are included.
(Bring: dinner and swimwear)
APPLY FOR THE HIKE: by writing [email protected]
(indicate number of participants, shoe size and contact telephone number)
If you have any questions, call +371 20120101
📌We will observe safety, distance, cleanliness and call on everyone to act responsibly, observing the current rules:
– Persons with self-isolation, home quarantine or isolation or with signs of respiratory infectious disease must not be present in the venue.
– In places where congestion is possible, a physical distance of two meters must be maintained between households.
– A person has a duty to provide himself with a mouth and nose cover.
* By participating in the hike, you agree to the publication of photos on the social networks of purvubrideji.lv.
* The hiking regulations can be found here.
* The route leads through protected nature areas